Jan 20, 2018

Peak Palaver - January


ITEM! "Peak Palaver" feature begins here at Peak Fun Megacorp

Beginning here, now, today I'm instituting a brand new kick ass feature called Peak Palaver. This will be a long running, unstoppable juggernaut of news and information about the happenings here at the ol' megacorp. A look into the insights, gems, and pearls of wisdom I might drop from time to time. You're welcome.


ITEM! I Can't Think of any More Items for this Edition

Yes, it looks like the ol' megacorp of ideas is running dry... I was going to write about Drew Struzan, a famous movie poster artist I came across recently. But, you know... I don't feel like it. Maybe next time. It's a nice day outside for once, after this long cold spell we've been through here in the deep-mid-South (Birmingham.) 

I will just add that the cartoon above is inspired from the McCarthy hearings of the '50s, which I've been reading about lately (tangentially, since I've been reading about Trump and his lawyer in the 70s, Roy Cohn. And Cohn was a big player in the McCarthy hearings.)

No comments:

Post a Comment